Description of event:
Moonridge Monday Street Fairs are coming to Big Bear. The Big Bear Chamber of Commerce is hosting its’ first annual Moonridge Mondays Street Fairs every Monday in September on Moonridge Road in the City of Big Bear Lake. Each week, the Fair will bring to the local community 55 vendors, food trucks, loads of kids’ activities and live music. Free admission, free parking.
The Street Fairs take place on the Dank Donuts side of Moonridge Road, in the business corridor between the two roundabouts. Vendors will be located in the bike lane, with live music at several locations and Food Trucks on (closed to traffic) Fir Road. There will be no street closures!
Vendor Fee Schedule:
- Chamber member Businesses – $130/4 weeks or $40 per wk
- Non-Member Bear Valley Businesses – $200/4 weeks or $60 per week
- Artisans – $160/4 weeks or $45 a week
- Bear Valley Non-Profits – $100/4 weeks or $30 per week
- Food Trucks – $500/4 weeks or $125 per week.