The Big Bear Chamber of Commerce is a 501c6 non-profit organization. We were officially established in 1947 and have over 100 volunteers working with the organization to help us achieve our mission.
Mission Statement - As the leading business association, the Big Bear Chamber of Commerce is an assertive, independent advocate of business interests for its diverse membership, exercising its influence valley-wide, regionally, and beyond, to:
· Promote a strong local economy
· Promote the business community
· Represent the interests of business to government
· Provide networking opportunities
· Political Action
Basic Demographics -
- Established in 1947 as a 501c6
- 432 Members
- 12 Member Board of Directors
- 100+ Volunteers
- Board of Directors
- Chamber Auxiliary
- 2 Staff Members, plus RA Contract and Rack Program Distributor
Annual Budget - $280,000.00
Bylaws - Click here to download a copy
Visitors Center – Open 363 days annually
- Staffed Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 55,000+ Walk-ins
- 12,000+ Phone calls
- 3,000+ Emails
Big Bear Chamber of Commerce Contact Information
Find our office in the Village of Big Bear Lake.
Big Bear Chamber
630 Barlett Road - First Floor
Big Bear Lake CA 92315
Phone: 909-866-4607 ext 945
Big Bear Chamber Mailing Address
PO Box 2860
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315-2860
Chamber Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Visitors Center Hours: Seven days a week 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.